Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Chengdu, China
Responsible to: General Manager
Summary of Role
To hold overall responsibility for ensuring the company’s financial systems, reporting and administration processes are adhered to in accordance with company, customer, statutory and regulatory requirements. This shall include responsibility for maintaining financial systems and to produce management and statutory reports for the company. Work extensively with outside bodies including accountants, tax offices, customs, local government, banks, parent company, investors and others to provide such information and reports as to correctly manage financial and administrative aspects of the company.
- Management, development and leadership of all Finance and Administration activities.
- Liaison with accountants, tax offices, customs, local government, banks, parent company, investors statutory and regulatory authorities and others.
- To implement, manage and continuously improve such financial systems and controls to fulfil the needs of the business as determined by the Board of Directors.
- To provide reports and information as required to allow the correct financial management of the company.
- To work with external auditors to ensure successful completion of statutory and periodic audits.
- To manage cash flow for the company utilising the assets and cash in the business to maximise shareholder value.
- To complete formal periodic reports, undertaking stock-takes and internal audits to verify the integrity of financial data.
- Finance, treasury and tax management to maximise shareholder value whilst respecting local, national and international tax regulations.
- To maintain an up-to-date appreciation for such regulations that may apply to the company including WFOE regulations and to advise the Board of Directors on any changes or future deficiencies that may occur.
- Preparation of cost management information and assistance with the definition of product pricing.
- On behalf of the General Manager, to maintain statutory books and Board Minutes as required to comply with local and national legislation.
- Any other tasks deemed commensurate with your role by management.
- A Qualified Accountant with such degrees and experience required to operate in this role.
- At least 3 years experience in a Financial Management role, ideally for a multi national manufacturing company.
- Experienced in formulating finance procedures and gaining and maintaining relevant statutory approvals.
- Track record of successfully managing financial and administrative aspects, ideally for a WFOE, but as a minimum having experience with western business management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others.
- Fluent English both in written and spoken English.
- Able to work with minimal supervision yet deliver business objectives
- Accurate financial controls and reports.
- On-time supply of statutory and internal financial reports
- Supply of reports and information to assist in the effective management of the company.
- Few reported deficiencies following annual or periodic external audits.
- Integrity of financial controls, including cash management and authorisation processes.
- Financial performance of the business.
Salary & Benefits
If you would like to find out more or to apply for this position, please email CV to Wayne He at firstname.lastname@example.org