A number of CBI members were busy raising their profile in China in October, engaging in many exciting activities across a wide range of industries. We would like to share with you our latest briefing highlighting the successes of these CBI members in China. Please read CBI China Celebrating CBI member success October for more information.
We would also like to share with you the monthly briefing highlighting the latest U.K.-China announcements by government, partners, and other stakeholders.
This month’s roundup (attached above) covers the following announcements:
- European Chamber Presents Position Paper in Europe
- EU SME Centre for Business Beyond Borders: Opportunities for Textile and Fashion SMEs in the Chinese Market
- GBBF “debuted” at Foshan, Guangdong Province
- H.E. Ambassador Liu Xiaoming Meets with Jeremy Hunt, Co-Chair of the China-UK High-Level People to People Exchange Mechanism
- The 5th SME China Forum
- The 26th Chinese Navy Escort Taskforce Arrives in Britain for a Goodwill Visit
- UK & Taiwan Share Experience on Renewable Energy and Green Finance
Read the whole report, CBI China UK-China Monthly Roundup Oct 2017