Job Position: Programming teacher at Coding First (Chengdu)
- We are a start-up programming company in Chengdu, China with special focus on teaching youth age 5-18 about programming, application development and game development. We help youth develop strong logic and programming skills in order for them to be successful later in life and easily find jobs.
Job description for Programming teacher
- This is a great opportunity for a fresh graduate programmer to fully engage in a start-up business. It is not just only a job, but a career that may lead you to join a vibrant, cross-cultural, entrepreneurial company with great potential to become a future partner. You will be responsible for teaching children programming, age 5-18 years old! During your employment, we will provide continuous training for you to learn and improve your programming and data analysis skills.
- Fluent in English
- Foreign applicants must have at least 2 years of post-graduation work experience(based on the graduation date on the diploma)
- Loves to work with kids, patient and with a very positive attitude and energy.
- Bachelor degree in sciences (computer science, math or physics).
- Good academic record.
- Knowledge of application development is a big plus.
- Regularly develop teaching curriculum for kids.
- Proficiency in C++, Python or JAVA is a big plus.
- Robotics experience is a huge plus (Arduino, Rasberry Pi, MegaPi)
Why work for us?
- Rewarding strong and consistent performance.
- Unique chance to work with an organization that is committed to improving the educational level of kids.
- Opportunities for skill development and advancement in your work
- In addition to teaching, you will be regularly engaged in learning. Intensive training will be provided.
- Gross Salary: 10000-15000 RMB/month
- Medical Insurance provided
- Accommodation provided
- One round trip ticket per year provided
- Visa provided
Please contact Serge@codingfirst.cn for more information, or to apply for this job.