This internship position will be a minimum of 3 months. Depending on your qualification and availability, it can be extended. Your main responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
– Assist in preparing and coordinating all logistical aspects of chamber events.
– Assist in communications and operations involving event management including.
– Pre-events: poster design, guest invites, event promotion,registration;
– On-site: set-up, photos;
– Post-event: event review, photo gallery, partner relationship management.
– Assist in establishing and developing relationships with venue partners and members.
– Office Administration tasks.
Chamber events type include business conferences, networking socials, seminars and workshops, and community events. You will be working in a small & dynamic team over various tasks.
What we are looking for:
A hard-working and dedicated college junior, senior, or recent graduate who is looking to gain valuable work experience in the field of Chamber of Commerce, NGO, and event planning. Creative, innovative, and willing to work with a team to inject a positive attitude into the office environment. A self-starter with the ability to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
This is an unpaid internship with valuable experience gain.
Will you become our new colleague and be part of our team? Then please send your CV and cover letter to Anita Shiwen Lai at firstname.lastname@example.org