Wednesday 29th of November, the BritCham’s Education Focus Group organised the last meeting before the 2017 Winter Break, intended to evaluate all what has happened in the first months of this academic year, while also looking ahead to the coming semester.
The main topics that were covered during the meeting:
– Make connections & create cooperation opportunities with other companies and organisations in the education sector
– Review of the first 2017/2018 semester
– Looking ahead to all upcoming activities and events
– Latest updates from the British Council
– Introduction to the newest members of our Education Focus Group
Speakers for this event:
- Richard Han, Chairman of the British Chamber of Commerce Southwest China
- Ben Metcalf, General Manager of the British Chamber of Commerce Southwest China
- Matt Ryan, Director of Overseas Education Investment Management Limited
- Serge Hovnanian, founder of Coding First Chengdu
- Rachel Zarranz, Principle of SCL Sunway International Kindergarten
- Kris Zheng , director of Luxe lake Education Centre Qingqinglu Camp
An unconstrained setting where people were sitting in comfortable chairs, enjoying a coffee/tea while listening to the speakers. After the formalities, there was the opportunity to network with other people from the educational sector, or to have an one-to-one chat with the speakers.
We would like to thank Crowne Plaza City Centre Chengdu for facilitating us with the beautiful meeting room and the outstanding services provided!
Also, a big ”thank you” to all that joined the meeting! We are looking forward to seeing you again at one of our next meetings/events.
Please click here to check all the pictures that were taken during this event.
CHECK OUR OTHER EVENTS HERE.