The webinar will provide a practical and detailed overview of Trade mark protection in China focusing on the new developments in Chinese Trade Mark Law. The expert will discuss how to combat preemptive trade mark registrations in China and how to deal with bad faith trade mark registrations. The expert will also explain what legal measures SMEs can take in case of a Trade Mark infringement. The expert will use extensive case studies to illustrate his arguments.
Branding is one of the most important parts of your business, as brands help consumers distinguish your products from competitors’ products and build brand loyalty. In China you can protect your brand with trade marks.This webinar will provide you a practical and detailed overview of trade mark protection in China focusing on the new developments in Chinese Trade Mark Law. The expert will discuss how to combat preemptive trade mark registrations in China and how to deal with bad faith trade mark registrations.
On Thursday, 23 November 2017, you are welcome to join Helpdesk expert Mr. Charles Feng for a China IPR SME Helpdesk webinar session “Trade marks: Application of Honesty and Trust Principle – a new strategy to combat pre-emptive trade mark registration in China”. Mr. Feng will give a detailed overview to European SMEs about how to protect your IP in China’s fast-growing business environment, focusing on:
- Providing an overview of trade mark protection
- Overview of how to combat pre-emptive trade mark registration
- What actions can SMEs take in case of a trade mark infringement
- Expert tips on how to develop a comprehensive IP protection strategy in China
- Case studies involving European SMEs
This free of charge web-based seminar is composed of a 45-minute expert presentation, where Mr. Feng will take you through a range of simple, cost-effective measures to protect your company against IP infringements in China. This will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A session where all our participants can pose questions to the expert.
Want to be outstanding among your colleagues?
Want to impress your clients when pitch your ideas?
Want to create stunning slides for your speeches?
This November 23rd, Eddic x Microsoft PowerPoint brings you an excellent PPT training workshop.
This event is complimentary for all BritCham & AustCham members.
Due to limited space, sign up NOW to reserve your seat.
Please contact Pasch Bhatti to make a reservation. To enjoy the 30% discount, please mention your BritCham/CBBC-membership.
FREE & CHILD-FRIENDLY EVENT
Please contact The Temple House by calling to 186-16277298, or send an email to email@example.com
China-Britain Business Council’s fifth annual China Outbound Conference will be held in Shenzhen, China on November 29th~30th, 2017. Last year, the conference was successfully held in Shanghai with close to 500 attendees. Over a hundred UK investment opportunities were presented to Chinese investors at the event, which attracted government officials and business people from across industry to discuss deals and take part in project matching sessions. (Click HERE to learn more about the Fourth CBBC China Outbound Conference)
This year, the conference will move to Shenzhen, home to many global private companies. With over 400 listed companies, Shenzhen has one of the most vibrant economies in China. Delegates will have opportunities to learn about the latest investment policy, new trends in key industries, and classic case studies of investing in the UK.
The full programme is under development and input from sponsors is welcome. The provisional programme includes:
- New and Hi-Tech (renewable energies, AI)
- Modern Service Industries (finance, fintech)
- Healthcare and Life sciences (bio industry, wearables)
- Creative Industry (industrial design, fashion)
- Hong Kong’s role in China’s Outbound Investment (Belt and Road Initiative, Guangdong- Hong Kong – Macao Greater Bay Area)
- Intelligent Manufacturing (UK manufacturing 2050 and Made in China 2025, 3D printing, robots)
- Project Pitches
- One to One meetings
- Company Visits
Indicative Ticket Prices
CBBC Members: RMB 2600; Non-members: RMB 3600
Early Bird (until 30 October 2017):
CBBC Members RMB 1800; Non-members RMB 2800
Sponsorship places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Become a sponsor to…
- Achieve high business visibility in China and the UK for your company
- Get access to active Chinese investors
- Benefit from an unprecedented platform to identify new business opportunities
- Increase your brand recognition among leading Chinese and UK companies and decision-makers
- Build successful partnerships in your international network
- Position your company as an authority and industry leader
To learn more about the exciting sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
For more updated information about China Outbound Conference, please click here