Join our last Education Focus Group meeting of the 2016/17 academic year, where we review previous activities, look ahead to 2017/18, introduce our new members, and enjoy a great lunch prepared by Crowne Plaza.
Time: 12:00 – 14:00
Address: 25F Crowne Plaza Chengdu City Centre, 31 Zongfu Street, 总府街31号
Cost: 200 RMB / 250 RMB ( Members / Non-members )
Come and join us on the 10th of June for our Annual BritCham & AustCham Outdoor BBQ Fun Day, held at Dongfeng International Sports Park, formerly Chaoyang Golf Club. Soak up the sunshine, let the kids be entertained by the summer fun activities and enjoy a stroll through our fairground, which will feature a variety of local food, drinks and specialty vendors.
The BritCham & AustCham Outdoor BBQ Fun Day will be the first of many 2017 community summer events, so come along and kick off the summer season with fun, food and friends.
The Great Aussie BBQ 2017 will be held this coming September.
- Adults: 50RMB; Children: 20RMB (under 13 free)
- Family package 1: 100RMB for 2 adults and 1 child
- Family package 2: 110RMB for 2 adults and 2 children
If you are interested in this event, please contact Michael Huang
Just a quick note to make everyone aware that this year’s SME China Forum will take place on Tuesday 26th September in Bristol. We have updated the CBBC website with the latest information about this event, which includes an outline of core content, sponsor’s pack and link for delegates to register. This is CBBC’s largest annual event in the UK after the China Business Conference, and the most relevant for SMEs looking for insights on how to enter the China market.
The core themes of the Forum this year will be:
- China Market Entry Strategies
- China’s appetite for new consumer experiences, entertainment and content
- Innovation, technology and investment partnerships
We will be adding further breakout sessions, and are keen to have conversations with sponsors as early as possible to discuss how they can contribute to content.
What can YOU do to help make the event a success?
CBAs / Sector Leads
- Although the event takes place in the Southwest region, this is very much a national event that will appeal to a broad audience of SMEs. Please support us by promoting the event with companies you are currently advising that could benefit from attending. Bristol has great transport connections to the rest of the country, so no reason why companies elsewhere wouldn’t see the value of travelling down for this event.
- Speakers/sponsors – the SME Forum is an ideal platform for any potential sponsors looking for platform to sell services to SMEs. This might include service providers in areas such as legal, tax advisory, logistics, digital/IT and other areas. Please bring this into conversation with any companies you are meeting with an feel free to send the sponsorship package (see HERE) to companies that may be interested.
- We are already in discussions with Chinese delegations that may be interested in attending the Forum. Please let us know as soon as possible if you are in contact with any Chinese delegations that may be interested in attending the forum. For planning purposes we would prefer as much notice as possible on any possible groups attending, so please let us know as soon as possible. I am also attaching a brief outline of the event in Chinese, which can be shared with any delegations you are speaking with.
Please find the SME China Forum 2017 Flyer in Chinese here