- Member Area
- Working Groups
- Sustainable Chengdu Blog
Member Benefits 会员享有权
Some of the great benefits available to our British Chamber of Commerce South West China Members:
EVENTS: The Chamber runs over 150 events each year, many of which are a great opportunity to network with like minded business people and share expert information. As a member you can enjoy these events at preferential rates.
MAGAZINE: FACE is our highly acclaimed quarterly magazine, sent out to our full membership base both in South West China and abroad. As a member you are entitled to submit news items and informative articles as well as advertise at member’s rates.
OUR ONLINE NETWORK: Members will also receive regular and timely e-newsletters updating them on upcoming events and other Chamber news. Members may use these e-newsletters and our website to advertise job vacancies, events and special promotions to our extended network.
CHINA-WIDE BUSINESS DIRECTORY: Included in your membership is a free edition of the British Business in China directory. This catalogue lists details of the British Chambers of Commerce in Southwest China, Beijing, Guangdong, Hong Kong, Macao, and Shanghai. As a member you will receive a free listing including your contact details and company profile.
MEDIA RELATIONS: BCCSWC has close partnerships with local and locally based foreign media and will provide member companies with great opportunities for public exposure through invitations to British Chamber exclusive events and interviews of high level executives.
GOVERNMENT RELATIONS: Chamber membership allows access to high-level government officials in Chengdu, Sichuan and the UK and secures exclusive invitations to government events. We may also pass on your concerns to relevant government departments.
WORKING GROUPS: Members of the Chamber may join our industry-specific working groups. These working groups act as focused forums for networking, information-sharing, lobbying, developing government relations and specific projects that promote your business interests.
PRIVILEGE CLUB: The BCCSWC allows our members to enjoy discounts for bars, restaurants, shops, hotels, translation and other services all across greater China.
Some further benefits of your British Chamber of Commerce Southwest China membership:
- Access to exclusive members only events
- Invitations to meet with visiting delegations, trade missions, and VIPS
- Opportunities to support or participate in joint events between your company and the BCCSWC
- Advertisement of your events and promotions for free through our e-mail announcements and website
- Advertisement of your company's job vacancies for free through our website and e-newsletter
- Broad as well as focused networking opportunities in Southwest China
- Participation in our Executive Committee (Corporate Members only)
- Profile listing in our directory - receive China-wide exposure
- Opportunities to publish news or articles in our magazine
- Free advertisements on website and in FACE magazine for Platinum and Privilege Members; discounted advertising rates for other membership levels
- VIP seats and logos at large-scale annual events (Platinum and Privilege Members)
- Additional membership cards for your staff
For more information on membership levels and fees, please download our application form.
Exclusive Services to British Chamber of Commerce South West China Members
We hold a number of regular events exclusively for Britcham members. On a special request basis, we can arrange and invite members and associates to join Chairman's Dinners for visiting Chief Executive Officers, Dignitaries and Politicians.