The British Consulate General Chongqing is looking for a Chongqing Project Manager for the China Prosperity Fund. Responsibilities include, general budget support, finance management and administrative management for the China Prosperity Fund projects in Chongqing as well as general support and project implementation coordination.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- Demonstrated work experience in project based financial management. Experience in use of financial management systems and databases.
- Good administrative and IT skills (e.g., Microsoft Office especially Excel).
- A diplomatic, tactful manner when dealing with contacts and colleagues.
- Good organisation skills, positive approach to teamwork, and a pro-active attitude.
- Available to travel on occasional basis.
The deadline for applications is 17:00 (China Standard Time) on 20 July 2016.
For full job description, please click here.