A number of CBI members were busy raising their profile in China in April, engaging in many exciting activities across a wide range of industries. CBI would like to share with you their latest briefing.
We would also like to share with you the monthly briefing highlighting the latest U.K.-China announcements by government, partners, and other stakeholders. Please feel free to share this with your colleagues.
This month’s roundup (attached above) covers the following announcements:
- Alok Sharma celebrates 45 years of UK-China ambassadorial relations
- CBBC Led the Largest Ever British Business Delegation to Henan
- European Chamber Bayer Supply Centre Factory Tour
- European Chamber Provides Business Intelligence To Commission Vice President
- EUSME Centre’s Advocacy Team Presents at MIIT’s Opening Ceremony of Leading Talent Management Training Programme
- EU SME Centre Successfully Organises the Policy Meeting on Two Sessions and EU-China-US Relations
- H. E. Ambassador Liu Xiaoming Attends the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Roundtable
Please kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to receive this in future.