A number of CBI members were busy raising their profile in China in May, engaging in many exciting activities across a wide range of industries.
CBI would like to share with you their latest briefing highlighting the successes of these CBI members.
CBI would also like to share with you the monthly briefing highlighting the latest U.K.-China announcements by government, partners, and other stakeholders.
This month’s roundup (attached above) covers the following announcements:
- CBBC Delegation Attends the Expo Central China 2017
- China-Britain Business Council (CBBC) releases new reports to coincide with President Xi Jinping’s Belt and Road Forum in Beijing
- Closing Ceremony and Achievement Sharing Conference of EU – China Disaster Risk Management Project
- Disaster Risk Management Project
- EU SME Centre Expert Shares Insights into China’s Imported Food & Beverage Market at Breakfast Seminar
- European Chamber Members Elect Mats Harborn President And Select A New Executive Committee
- European Chamber Tianjin Chapter Chairman Addresses The China-Belgium 120 Years Of Shared History Exhibition Opening Ceremony
- H.E. Ambassador Liu Xiaoming Attends the Breakfast Meeting on Illegal Wildlife Trade
- Launch of Exhibition “EU@60”
- Li Keqiang Meets with Special Envoy of Prime Minister and Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond of the UK
- The Financial Times Publishes a Signed Article by Ambassador Liu Xiaoming Entitled “China’s Belt and Road plan encourages inclusive development”
For more detailed information, please see the attachments below: