A number of CBI members were busy raising their profile in China in August, engaging in many exciting activities across a wide range of industries. We would like to share with you our latest briefing highlighting the successes of these CBI members in China. Please read Celebrating CBI member success in China Aug 2017 for more information.
This month’s roundup covers the following announcements:
- CBBC held BRI workshop on “Tendering Processes & Bankability in Regulated Countries” in Beijing
- CBBC Breakfast Seminar with Sir Martin Sorrell – CEO of WPP
- EU SME Centre and EUPIC to Collaborate on Business & Innovation Centre for China-Europe Cooperation
- EU SME Centre Meeting with China Automotive Technology & Research Center (CATARC)
- Foreign Minister Wang Yi Meets with Minister of State for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Mark Field of the UK
- H.E. Ambassador Liu Xiaoming Attends the Opening Ceremony of the “Art & Peace – An Exhibition of Contemporary Chinese Art”
- Huge export win to China for UK food producers
- Minister Field visits China for trade, security and human rights talks
Read the whole CBI China UK-China Monthly Roundup August 2017 report here.