A number of CBI members were busy raising their profile in China in September, engaging in many exciting activities across a wide range of industries. We would like to share with you our latest briefing highlighting the successes of these CBI members in China. Please read Celebrating CBI member success in China Sept 2017 for more information.
We would also like to share with you the monthly briefing highlighting the latest U.K.-China announcements by government, partners, and other stakeholders.
This month’s roundup (attached above) covers the following announcements:
- British Council Launches its First English Centre in Mainland China
- CBBC – Wuhan Government Dialogue
- CBBC and BritCham Play a Central Role in Major International Alcoholic Beverage Expo
- CBBC China Outbound Seminar held in Beijing
- EU SME Centre Expert Discussed China’s Imported Food & Beverage Market at CKGSB Seminar
- European Chamber Calls on China to Demonstrate its Commitment to Economic Globalisation and Openness
- Hong Kong to host technology festival for cutting-edge British businesses
- Madam Hu Pinghua Holds Chinese Traditional Handicraft Tour in Britain
- UK-China IP symposium highlights importance of innovation
- Wang Yi Meets with Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Boris Johnson of the UK
Read the whole CBI China UK-China Monthly Roundup September 2017 report here.