Some highlights of the report:
- Consumers will embrace machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) as long as it makes their lives easier and they are permitted to opt-in or opt-out.
- Young consumers will be actively looking for ways to deal with the social stress they experience on a daily basis through playful and novel interactions.
- Brands that tap into traditional native Chinese philosophy, remedies and forms of exercise in product formulation and marketing messages will find success.
- Consumers will be more engaged with brands that offer products and services that allow them to enhance who they really are, and experiment and express themselves however they choose.
- Consumers will look negatively on brands that do not offer mobile alternatives and will view them as not forward-thinking and disinterested in maintaining customer support.
Please click China consumer Trends – FINAL for the whole report.