Position Paper 2020: Online Launch(Webinar)
The British Chamber Position Paper is a report created by the British chambers of commerce in China to provide advocacy and representation on behalf of British businesses operating in China. In these unprecedented times, there is more need than ever for British businesses to be able to speak with a strong, unified voice.
British businesses across a range of sectors in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangdong and Southwest China come together to raise the regulatory barriers that they face, areas of opportunity for bilateral cooperation and recommendations for market access reform.
The Paper is directly presented to the UK and China governments in order to directly inform trade policy and negotiations.
1. Strengthen the implementation of market reforms at all levels
2. Address longstanding and continuing concerns around cybersecurity and IT restrictions
3. Promote greater liberalisation of the capital account
4. Reduce the direct presence of state-owned enterprises in the market
5. Keep conversations on bilateral trade frequent and open
Managing Director of Corporate & Institutional Banking and Corporate Finance, Greater China & North Asia
Partner at Control Riks Group (Shanghai) Limited
St. John Moore
Chairman at British Chamber of Commerce in China
Manager for New Nuclear Devt, Specialist Technical Solutions at Wood
To register your interest in contributing to the next Position Paper or for further queries, please contact email@example.com.
Wednesday 10th June
4:00pm – 5:30pm China time
Please contact for further questions
M +86 130 3116 2830 | Email Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizer & Partners