2017 THE THIRD SESSION CHINA (SICHUAN) INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION exhibition
Sponsor: Western China Metropolis Daily
Sichuan International Education Exchange Association
Co-organizer: Chongqing Ganghua exhibition co., LTD
Background of the exhibition
Sichuan is located in the west of China, a huge province for natural resources, population and economy. It covers over 486,000 square meters and has jurisdiction over 21 cities and 183 counties, with 80.76 million permanent population, 26,000 schools and different grades and types.
The educational system has been growing ever so competitive, to attract excellent students from abroad. In 2016, the number of abroad students has grown an impressive 20% compared to 2015. The qualitative increase in scale, effect, and brand will affect the oversea colleagues’ incentive to show interest in the educational system in Southwest China.
Not only will this exhibition serve to inform families, schools and educational services, but it will also act as a booster for the social economy. Moreover, it will aid in getting a better understanding of Sichuan.
Highlight of the exhibition
- The visitors can get the services from the exhibition as follows: obtain the site evaluation and receive the information of application for study abroad, on-site consultation, offering the most complete information of the colleges to improve the face-to face communication with the parents.
- This exhibition offers not only the opportunity for “Zero Distance” communication between the students and parents of Chengdu and the numerous famous colleges, but also the package services for occupational planning, scholarship application, visa application, preparations for study abroad, overseas life, foreign finances and overseas property immigrants etc.
- The academic communication centers from different countries and many study abroad agencies will hold the explanation conference for the policies of study overseas during the exhibition.
- The organizing committee will send 200 elaborate gifts for free to the students each day during the exhibition.
- The academic communication centers from different countries will arrange some globally famous universities to enroll new students in Chengdu.
- The global first-class universities majored in animation, clothing, movie director, music, art, business, material etc will have the face-to-face communication with the students.
Time for Register: 9:00AM-5:30PM, April 7th , 2017
Time for Preparation: 9:30AM-5:30PM, April 7th , 2017
Time of exhibition: 9:00AM-4:30PM, April 8st ~9nd , 2017
Time of Closing: 4:30PM,April9nd , 2017
- Consultancy meetings with students and parents co-organized by Sichuan registered study abroad agnecies.
- Project consultancy by China-foreign schools in partnership
- Discussion on international education program partnership by Chinese and foreign schools.
- Lectures by education counselors of Embassies of several nations in Sichuan.
Chengdu century city new international exhibition&convention center
College entrance examination enrollment consulting exhibition area
International education communication area
Vocational education training and private education enrollment consulting exhibition area
Overseas real estate area
- University-preparatory school, colleges and universities (diplomas and degrees of those colleges and university shall be admitted or registered by education departments or authorities of each country, and qualified for receiving overseas students.)
- Overseas vocational education schools
- Overseas language training schools and institutions
- Governmental organizations
- Embassies and consulates
- Student services providers (banking, accommodations & airlines, etc.)
- Student Services Agents and China-Overseas Cooperative Education Project
- Vocational education and private education enrollment consulting exhibition area
- College entrance examination enrollment consulting exhibition area
- International education communication area
- Children’s education institutions and comprehensive service area
12 Exhibition area for overseas real estate, school district housing, large residence of education
【BOOTH SPECIFICATION AND CHARGES】
Charges: Foreign Exhibitor: US$2,800/ Standard Booth (plus 10% for double opened booth) Conference charge：US$30 for each person
Domestic Exhibitor RMB 15,000/ Standard Booth (plus 10% for double opened booth), Conference charge：RMB200for each person
Specification of booth up to international standard: 3m×3m, equipped three 2.5m-high boards, one desk for negotiation, Carpet, four folding chairs, a convenience receptacle ,two lamps and one lintel board)
Conference charge: including charges for conference-related document, certificate, lunch, beverage, etc.)
【EXPOSITION EXPRESS】we will publish name, profile, educational subject, service target and contact information of any exhibitor. All exhibitors are appreciated to e-mail relevant information email@example.com in format of Microsoft Word before April 1th, 2017.
Charge for Proceedings and Advertisement (converted into RMB required for foreign exhibitors):
The 16K hectograph proceedings (210×130mm) will be gifted to participants and professionals from relevant organizations for communications and exchange
|Inside front cover
|Inside back cover
|Inside color page
|Inside black and white page
【INVITATION OF VISITOR】
- Publicize information of this exhibition in international departments and advisory institutes of universities and colleges.
- Post big posters in universities, colleges, vocational and middle schools of Sichuan.
- Visitors range: Students and parents, education administrators and teachers, the officials of the education department of the provinces, districts and cities and the directors of all levels education institutions, experts, scholars, on-job people, the principals of the organization for the educational investment and financing, the principals of the registered study abroad agency, the officials of commerce, education and culture of foreign embassies, etc.
- Exhibitor shall fill in the Exposition Contract and affix official seal and then mail or fax them to Organizing Committee.
Exhibitor shall remit relevant exposition charge to appointed account within seven days upon registration.
- All exhibitors shall follow such principle that “first registered and paid shall have priority”, Organization Committee has right to cancel or displace unpaid booths till all booths are engaged.
- The Sponsor will mail Exhibitor Manual consisting of detailed schedule, transport, platform design and setting, travel and accommodation, material renting and waiter service, advertisement, visa application, weather forecast and any other service information to exhibitor upon exhibition booth confirmation, universities and colleges requesting pick up service shall contact organization committee five days ahead, all related costs shall be borne by exhibitors themselves.
- Exhibitor shall detail all information like height setting and special requirements in Exposition Contract.
- Organization Committee will prepare English and Chinese lintel board subject to contracts of registered universities and colleges.
- Application deadline: April1th .2017