Webinar: Innovation in China and South-East Asia: How to Protect your Critical Know-how
22 May 2017; 10:00-11:00am (Brussels), 3:00- 4:00pm (Ho Chi Minh), 4:00-5:00pm (Beijing)
Intellectual property is a critical consideration for European SMEs that come to China or many South-East Asian countries, wishing to tap into the market potential for business growth, or the talent pool for technology development. When engaging in R&D and innovation in China or South-East Asia, new intellectual property is being created, the rights to which need to be clearly defined from the outset to avoid disagreements later on.
On Monday, 22 May 2017, you are welcome to join Helpdesk expert Mr. Philippe Deltombe for a webinar session “Innovation in China and South-East Asia: How to Protect your Critical Know-how” Our IPR expert Mr. Deltombe will give SMEs a comprehensive overview of IP protection relating to innovations in China and South-East Asia, concentrating particularly on:
- What types of IP are important to innovations;
- Why should European SMEs protect these types of IP in China and South-East Asia;
- Practical advice on how to protect these types of IP in China and South-East Asia;
- What can SMEs do if their rights get violated;
- Expert tips on how to develop a robust IP protection strategy;
- Case studies involving European SMEs.