Services sector is on the rise in China as well as in South-East Asia, offering every year more and more lucrative opportunities for the European SMEs engaged in service sector. Public perception and branding play a hugely important role in how well SMEs’ products and services are received in China and in South-East Asia. For this reason protecting main IP like trade marks, copyrights and trade secrets is very important for the companies wishing to be successful in both regions.
On Wednesday, 12 April 2017, you are welcome to join Helpdesk experts Mr. Somboon Earterasarun and Ms. Sai Chen for a webinar session “IP Considerations in China and South-East Asia for the Service Sector” Mr. Earterasarun and Ms. Chen will give SMEs a comprehensive overview of IP protection in the services sector in China and South-East Asia, concentrating particularly on:
- What types of IP are connected to the service sector;
- Why should European SMEs protect these types of IP in China and South-East Asia;
- Practical advice on how to protect these types of IP in China and South-East Asia;
- What can SMEs do if their rights get violated;
- Expert tips on how to develop a robust IP protection strategy for the service sector
- Case studies involving European SMEs from the service sector.
During this free of charge webinar Mr. Earterasarun and Ms. Chen will give a 45-minute expert presentation, accompanied with tips for SMEs on protecting IP in the service sector in China and South-East Asia. This will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A session, where Mr. Earterasarun and Ms. Chen answer your questions.
We hope to see you soon!