Webinar: “IPR Protection in the Manufacturing sector in China”
26 May 2017 at 10:00-11:00 am (Brussels), 4:00-5:00 pm (Beijing)
On Friday, 26 May 2017, you are welcome to join the China IPR SME Helpdesk expert Mr Jamie Rowlands from Gowling WLG in Guangzhou for the webinar session “IPR protection in the Manufacturing sector in China“. This webinar will provide practical advice for European SMEs on how to protect their IP in China. The focus will be primarily on the challenges pertaining to the manufacturing sector protection in China and how it is most relevant to European SMEs including (but not limited to):
- An overview of the main differences in IP law related to the manufacturing sector in China;
- How to register your IP in China;
- What measures SMEs can take to protect their rights in cases of infringements;
- Practical tips for creating best strategies for IP protection;
- Discussion on new developments in China’s IP practice related to the manufacturing sector and what that would mean for the European SMEs.
This free of charge web-based seminar is composed of a 30-minute expert presentation, where Mr Rowlands will take you through a range of simple, cost-effective measures to protect your company against IP infringements in China. This will be followed by a 10-minute Q&A session where all our participants can pose questions to the expert.