James Liu, Director of FDI Administration at the Chengdu Investment Promotion Commission, will deliver a seminar to members and non-members covering a range of topics designed to help those involved in business in Chengdu. Great for SMEs and those looking to start their own business!
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- 2016 FDI in the world, in China and in Chengdu
- On what occasion does my investment need an approval
- How much money do I need to input for the approval
- Where to get the approval and what government organs do I have to visit
- How to understand multi-level rights of approval
- What are the general steps to establish a company
- Is a consultant (agent/lawyer) required for the application
- What does administration-streamlining mean
- Q&A session
James Liu is a Master of Commercial Law in China, Master of European Law in UK, Phd of Economics and is a British Chevening Scholar.
Time & Date: 3:00-5:00PM, Friday 24 June
Cost: RMB 100 members, RMB 200 non-members (arrivals without registration RMB 50 extra)
Address: The British Business Centre, Room 2308, Huarun Building, 10 Shuangqing Road, Chenghua District
Register: Please click here to register via Yoopay (option exists to choose ‘Pay on the door’