Join us for our on-site seminar regarding the HR Legal Issues resulting from the Two-Child Policy and how to effectively manage the implications with Attorney Ming Qi.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Legal problems arising from the two-child policy
- Regional differences in employment management
- Legal risks exposed to Parent-Subsidiary Companies and Head-Branch Offices
- How to manage legal risks caused by regional differences
- Reforms of human resource management as a result of the Two-Child Policy
- How to deal with other problems concerning maternity leave
- Q&A session
Attorney Ming Qi has over fifteen years experience in human resources management, enterprise administration as well as in legal risks management and now serves as a partner for Yingke Law Firm in Chengdu.
Time & Date: 3 – 5 PM, Wednesday 22nd June 2016
Address: The British Business Centre Chengdu, Room 2308, Huarun Building, 10 Shuangqing Road, Chenghua District, Chengdu / 成都市成华区双庆路10号华润大厦2308室
Cost: RMB 100 members, RMB 200 non- members – *walk-ins without registration RMB 50 extra
Click here to register using the: Yoopay link