12 December 2016; 10:00-11:00am (Brussels), 4:00- 5:00pm (Ho Chi Minh), 5:00-6:00pm (Beijing)
Click here to register
Licensing of intellectual property rights is an effective way for European SMEs to enter the Chinese and the South-east Asian market. Licensing allows SMEs to cooperate with local partners who are equipped with knowledge of the domestic market and have already established a well-developed network. However, these advantages, while a great opportunity, come with substantial risks, which should be considered. This webinar will help you to build a robust strategy for licensing your IP in China and South-East Asia.
On Monday, 12 December 2016, you are welcome to join Helpdesk expert Mr. Patrice Vidon for a webinar session “What you Need to Know about Licensing your IP in China and South-East Asia?” Mr. Vidon will give a general overview of licensing your IP in China and South-East Asia, concentrating particularly on:
- Benefits and pitfalls of licensing your IP in China and South-East Asia;
- Overview of licensing agreements in the region;
- Practical advice on how to monitor your licensed IP;
- Tips and watch-outs for developing a robust IP licensing strategy;
- Case studies of European SMEs experiencing and overcoming IP issues while licensing their IP in China and South-East Asia.
During this free of charge webinar Mr. Vidon will give a 45-minute expert presentation, accompanied with tips for SMEs on how to safely license their IP in China and South-East Asia. This will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A session, where Mr. Vidon answers your questions.
We hope to see you soon!