Learn more about membership with BritCham
The British Chamber of Commerce in China is a non-governmental, non-for-profit organisation that is sustained solely by membership fees and sponsorship, which mean all our initiatives have their best interests at heart. We are powered by our members, directed by our members, for our members, and act as the voice of British Business in Southwest China. We are committed to delivering the best services, information and opportunities to our members to drive their success in the China market.
中国的英国商会是一个非政府、非营利组织, 完全靠会费和赞助来维持, 这意味着我们将会员的利益与兴趣作为核心。 我们是英国商业在中国西南地区的发声平台。 我们致力于为我们的会员提供最好的服务、信息和机会, 以推动他们在中国市场取得成功。
Our Philosophy Shapes our Services
With Members & Partners through our Extensive network.
Expertise, Resources & Insight with our Focus Groups.
Expand & Develop your Business through our Channels.
Our philosophy Connect. Share. Promote. drives and shapes our vast ranges of benefits and services. From multi-national corporations, small to medium sized enterprises or even start-ups, our membership services are carefully designed to suit the needs of our members and ensure their success in the China market.
我们的理念: 连接。共享。促进。驱动和塑造我们广泛的优势和服务。从跨国公司、中小型企业甚至初创企业, 我们的会员服务都经过精心设计, 以满足会员的需求, 并确保他们在中国市场取得成功。
Our Key Services
EVENTS & FOCUS GROUPS: BritCham manages approximately 50+ events each year offering gainful opportunity to network with like-minded business people. Members are able to attend events at either complimentary or preferential rates. Our Focus Groups drive the majority of our events and target specific sectors or professions to Share. insight, resources, and expertise.
MARKETING & PROMOTION: BritCham take every opportunity to market, Promote. and expose your brand. Using our established network, BritCham effectively circulates member companies’ news, promotions, events and job vacancies.
INTRODUCTIONS & REFERRALS: BritCham benefit from a very strong network of partners, local & international companies, government branches, incoming trade missions, incoming investment projects, non-profits and charities. We Connect. you to the people you want or need to meet in person, over the phone, or online.
CONSULTING & TROUBLESHOOTING: From time to time, companies doing business in Southwest China may need help to resolve issues and overcome hurdles. Being plugged into the local community and having access to our far-reaching resource base, we are confident that we can find solutions to your issues or Connect. you with one of our members or partners with the relevant expertise.
UPDATES & INFORMATION SHARING: Local partners, governments, and companies use BritCham as a conduit for releasing information to the international community. We ensure that we Share. information in a targeted way so that our members receive the practical and beneficial information that they need, when they need it.
LOBBYING & VOICE SHARING: BritChamC membership allows access to high-level government officials in Chengdu, Sichuan, Chongqing and the UK as well as secures exclusive invitations to government events. We Share. your concerns with the relevant government departments and Promote. the interests of our member companies.
- Member rates for all company staff to attend all British Chamber of Commerce in China Southwest events.
- Access to our exclusive ‘member only’ events which account for over 50% of all events.
- Email referral and introductions to other member companies and partnering organisations.
- Reduced visa requirements for visiting UK with BritCham follow-up support.
- Free publishing of your company’s events, news and promotions on our website.
- Free publishing of your company’s events, news and promotions in our weekly newsletter to members and partners.
- Free publishing of your company’s events, news and promotions through our social networking media channels.
- The opportunity to sit in a committee of a British Chamber of Commerce in China Southwest Working Group.
- The opportunity to co-operate on events.
- Access to, and inclusion in, our FOCUS Magazine which is distributed across China and the UK.
- Regular email updates from BritCham on news, events and goings on happening in your region.
- Receive discounted or even free usage on hotels, event venues, flights and other services.
- Access to, and inclusion in, our online Members Directory containing company name logo and description.
- The opportunity to run for a seat on the Executive Committee board (Corporate Standard Members companies only)
We help by giving our members companies
Access & Influence
Gain access to government, high level visits & round table discussions
Stay up to date with changing legislation & policy development
Gain expert knowledge & strategic advice
Connections & networks
Exchange insight with other member companies, meet Chinese partners & expand your circle
An increased profile
We offer corporate branding at exclusive events & the chance to market through our channels