BritCham China is delighted to invite the Chinese Ambassador to the UK Liu Xiaoming to discuss the current state and the future of Sino-China relations.
This is an opportunity to engage in new conversations with British businesses based in China and work from the UK that are committed to the bilateral relationship, especially during this difficult period of the Covid-19 outbreak. Discussion would not be solely focused on the virus outbreak, but will aim to highlight the importance of continued cooperation around UK-China trade and on-going opportunities.
Topics for discussion:
- The current state and future of the “Golden Era”
- China’s response to Covid-19 and its impact in the UK; how can the UK help China deal with the virus?
- Once the UK leaves the European Union – potential free trade agreement with China
- H.E. Ambassador Liu Xiaoming’s outlook for the new British government, especially in relation to engagement with China
- Future Chinese outbound investment post-Brexit, particularly in areas of current high investment, including education, build environment, amongst other industries)
- Huawei and 5G
- Areas of BRI cooperation
Tuesday 24th March
17:00 (CST) / 09:00 (GMT)
To register for the webinar, please click here.
Re-watch our previous webinars: