Becoming a member of the British Chamber of Commerce in China means you’ll be joining a network of business leaders and industry experts. Whether the biggest multinational or smallest start-up, companies join our membership programme to network with experienced peers, to develop strategies for expansion and to contribute to policy development.
成为英国商会在中国的会员意味着你将加入一个由商界领袖和行业专家组成的网络。无论是最大的跨国公司还是最小的初创企业, 公司都加入我们的会员计划, 与经验丰富的同行建立联系, 制定扩张战略, 并为政策制定做出贡献。
Corporate Standard – Corporate Standard Membership applies to companies that have an office in the UK and are thus able to vote in our Annual General Meeting. Corporate member company representatives are also able to run for election to our Executive Committee.
Corporate Associate – Corporate Associate Membership applies to companies without a registered presence or a substantial connection with the UK. Associate members are unable to vote in our Annual General Meeting.
Annual Sponsorship – a partially bespoke package, which is shaped to the needs of your company. Below are some of the benefits included. Please contact a member of staff for more information.
- Personal introduction to the named representative to all high-profile event guests.
- First call on all invite-only events.
- Logo included in all newsletters.
- Logo on front page of website.
- Logo on all event marketing banners.
- Free entry for one named representative to all solely British Chamber of Commerce in China Southwest hosted events.
- Logo under all British Chamber of Commerce in China Southwest Emails.