Distinguish Market Situation, Win Competitive Product Campaign
Why MinCEO战略管理 ?
Precise product positioning: Starting from market segmentation, find your target market, accurately position the products, and maximize the benefits
Teaching by professional instructors: Top3 consultant teacher in global subdivision field, 24+ years of practical experience in project management of party a, party b and party c, cross-industry, cross-functional department and cross-character companies
Reports come from practice: Through the output of each class, step by step, directly output competitive product analysis report
适合对象 Suitable object
- Enterprise managers who make strategic development plans for the business environment and business development mode;
- Enterprise marketing department: marketing manager, marketing, market intelligence analyst, etc.
- Enterprise product department : product manager, product planners, product requirements analyst, product designers, operators
- The person who hopes to break through the original shackles and realize innovation
- Product-related practitioners who want to learn, broaden their horizons, and improve their product skills.
时间 WHEN： 1st June – 18th June 6月1日-6月18日
地点 WHERE：Online 线上课程
价格 Price：RMB 899
Language 语言： Chinese 中文
010 8589 0861 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction to Eddic Training Center
易迪思结合 16 余年培训服务的经验，针对企业的管理实际，不断总结，形成了独具特色的培训课程体系和咨询辅导系统。易迪思每年服务客户超过 1000 家，每年开办的展示课、公开课、内训课超过 8000 场次，其中包括 300 余家全球 500 强的在华投资企业。
The Eddic Training Center (China) is a leading provider of enterprise-level training services. Founded in 2003, Eddic currently has more than 800 instructors who focus on enterprise-level training area. The company has served more than 3,500 companies with professional customized training solutions.
With more than 16 years of experience in training services, Eddic has continuously summarized the management practices of different companies and formed a unique training mechanism and consulting system. With more than 1,000 customers each year, Eddic offers more than 8,000 exhibition, open and in-house training courses each year. The customers of Eddic include more than 300 of the world’s top 500 companies in China.