1.Malvern College Chengdu
– Teacher of Economics & Accounting; 中学中文老师
2. ICON Sports
– Marketing & Customer Service Manager
3. British Consulate – General in Chongqing
– Guizhou Regional Outreach Officer B3(L) 贵州区域事务官员
1. Malvern College Chengdu
Century-old Prestigious School Malvern College opened its second international campus in September 2015 in Chengdu. With the new campus in Xinjin County, Malvern College Chengdu will extend its education offering up to K12. The school, with both day and boarding options, can accommodate 2,000 students once the new campus is in full operation. Malvern College Chengdu’s new campus is lying in Xinjin, close to Mumashan area, next to a high-speed rail station and a metro station. The campus is surrounded by scenic hills and rivers, it is a prime location for an academic institution of high global calibre. With a planned area of 10 Hectares (150 Mu) and a total building area of 90,000 sqm.
1.1 Teacher of Economics & Accounting （1）
- To teach Economics, Accounting throughout Malvern College Chengdu IGCSE, AS and A level;
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated Business Studies, Economics and Accounts curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- To assist with any other duties, tasks or jobs as may be reasonably requested by the Headmaster or his deputies.
- Hold a higher degree and/or post-entry level management qualification;
- Hold qualified teaching certificate, PGCE is preferred;
- Competent in the use of ICT and software/hardware based teaching resources;
- Experience of teaching children for whom English is an additional language;
- Experience of teaching in international settings, especially in China.
1.2 Chinese Teacher of Secondary School
Tel 电话: 028-8252 9466 / 17364746897
E-mail 邮箱: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website 官网: www.malvernchengdu.cn
No.300 Yang Liu Avenue, Huayuan Town, Xinjin, Chengdu, Sichuan Province, P.R.China
2. ICON Sports
ICON Sports is striving to be a leader in multi-sports coaching, sports consulting and event management in South-West China. The cornerstone of our business is sports coaching. ICON provides basketball, football and rugby training to 2000+ students a week. It is the organizer of the longest-running international sports event in South-West China, the Chengdu International Football League (CIFL), and more recently the Chengdu Mini World Cup.
ICON Sports 正努力成为中国西南地区多个体育项目运动指导、体育咨询和赛事管理领域的领导者。我们的业务基础是体育指导。ICON每周为2000多名学生提供篮球、足球和橄榄球训练。是中国西南地区历史最悠久的国际体育赛事“成都国际足球联赛(CIFL)”的组织者，也是最近举办的成都迷你世界杯的组织者。
Job Vacancy –
Marketing & Customer Service Manager
- Creating content and managing social media accounts
- Managing our relationship with parents through phone and social media
- Native Chinese
- Good English ability
- Preferably with marketing or customer service experience
- Working hours: 5 days a week 11am-8pm
- Mostly flexible hours and able to work from home
- Salary 4000-5000 per month depending on experience
- Plus social insurance
- 2 Weeks Annual paid leave plus all Chinese holidays
3. British Consulate – General in Chongqing
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. The Consulate values difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. The Consulate welcomes and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. The Consulate does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. They also promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
Job Vacancy –
Guizhou Regional Outreach Officer B3(L)
– The position is based in Chongqing and reports to Head of Regional Affairs of British Consulate General Chongqing.
– The role of the Guizhou Outreach Officer is to maintain and strengthen links between the UK and Guizhou government departments, companies, media, educational institutions and people; increase the UK understanding of political, economic and social issues in Guizhou and generate awareness of UK strengths. Guizhou is an important part of the Consulate’s work in Southwest China with increasing interests from both Guizhou and the UK in each other, as the sole representative to Guizhou, this is a demanding and high profile role, and the job holder will have the opportunity to interact with influential UK and Guizhou figures from a broad range of different backgrounds.
– The successful candidate must be able to work independently and proactively with little supervision, use initiative in seeking out and developing new opportunities rather than being directed to them. They will also need strong stakeholder management and communication skills (in both English and Mandarin Chinese) to build wide network with Guizhou. They will need to understand and process a large amount of diverse information to be effective and be expected to provide insightful reporting on political and economic development as well as opportunities in Guizhou.
– Identify, research and facilitate opportunities for UK-Guizhou co-operation in line with UK objectives, build and support regional partnerships between UK and Guizhou. Lead in the delivery of a broad range of activities working closely with team cross the consulate in areas of political and economic, climate change, trade and investment, education and science & innovation. Bidding for project funding from British Government funds in support of these aims. Promoting the Chevening Scholarship scheme and maintaining contacts with alumni of the programme. (25%)
– Build a wide range of contacts in the local government, media, business, academic and NGO communities and maintain the relationships productively. (25%)
– Maximise UK’s soft power and enhance mutual prosperity in Guizhou. Partner up with team across Her Majesty’s Government to promote UK as the destination to visit, study, do business with. Arrange and support visits and exchanges, especially at the senior level between UK and Guizhou. (25%)
– Provide insightful, strategic oversight on Guizhou and provide well researched reporting on relevant political, economic and commercial developments. All sections in British Consulate General Chongqing understand key developments in Guizhou. (20%)
– Support Outreach team work and play actively on corporate and network matters. (5%)
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
– Excellent / Highly Proficient in spoken and written English
– Native in spoken and written Mandarin
– Education: graduate degree or equivalent profession experience/qualification
– Specific role experience: knowledge and experience with Chinese local government and/or business
– IT: knowledge of internet research, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
– Excellent networking skills, be experienced in relationship managing key clients
– An adaptable self-starter with enthusiasm and energy, able to work alone as well a in a team
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
-Proven organisational ability
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
-Knowledge of the UK
-Seeing the Big Picture
-Changing and Improving
-Making Effective Decisions
-Leading and Communicating
-Collaborating and Partnering
-Managing a Quality Service
Resources managed (staff and expenditure):
-Identification of projects in Guizhou funded by various source of funding. Travel and Entertainment Budget
**The length of this role is 5 months
-28 September 2020
Type of Position :
-Full-time, Fixed term
Starting monthly salary (CNY):
Start Date :
-12 October, 2020
-26 February, 2021
Other benefits and conditions of employment :
British Consulate offers a competitive package, which includes basic salary, good leave entitlement, and insurance plan, etc.
They also offer excellent development opportunities and a 22-day annual leave entitlement in pro rata. Conditioned working hours is 35 hours/ week from Monday to Friday and flexible working can be arranged upon personal needs. For more details on our Total Rewards Package, please visit our website http://www.gov.uk/government/world/china.
Staff recruited locally by the British Embassy and its Consulates is subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local Chinese employment law.
Additional information :
Please note that the deadline for applications is 23:55 on the day mentioned in the above field “Application deadline”.
British Consulate advises you to allow enough time to complete and submit your full application, since only applications completed and submitted before the deadline will be considered.
Please be aware that the deadline for submitting applications is considered to be the time zone for the country where the vacancy has arisen.