Date: 1st August 2018
Location: 25F Sky Lounge, Crowne Plaza Chengdu City Centre,
No. 31 Zongfu Street, Chengdu
Chevening Scholarships are awarded to outstanding emerging leaders to pursue a one-year master’s at any UK university. The scholarship programme provides a unique opportunity for future leaders, influencers, and decision-makers from all over the world to develop professionally and academically, network extensively, experience UK culture, and to further shape the UK-China bilateral relationship.
- Be a Chinese National currently residing in the People’s Republic of China;
- Have received offers from or applying for your chosen universities in the UK;
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended;
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK;
- Have at least two years’ work experience;
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement;
- Not be an employee, a former employee, or relative of an employee (since July 2015) of Her Majesty’s Government (including British Embassies/High Commissions, the Department for International Development, the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, Department for International Trade, the Ministry of Defence and the Home Office), the British Council, or a staff member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. Employees, former employees, or relatives of an employee (since July 2015) of Chevening Partner organisations are eligible to apply, but cannot receive a Chevening/Partner Award from the organisation for which they work, previously worked, or are affiliated with through relatives.
- Have not previously studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship. However, if you have previously studied under a UK Government-funded scholarship (including Chevening), you may be eligible to apply for a Chevening Fellowship five years after completion of your initial UK Government-funded scholarship.
- 英语水平符合要求（雅思总分6.5, 单科5.5分以上）
- Complete and submit an online application at www.chevening.org/apply by Tuesday 6 November 12:00 GMT
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by middle July 2019
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by middle July 2019
For more details and registration,please scan the QR code
or email BritCham at firstname.lastname@example.org