Over recent weeks, the British Chambers of Commerce, China-Britain Business Council, and CBI have been approached by a growing number of companies, organisations, and individuals in China with very generous offers of support for the UK as it battles CV-19.
Any friends of the UK Business Partners (BritCham, CBBC, and CBI) who wish to support the UK efforts are welcome to contact us using the details below. We will then assist with directing any supplies and equipment to where they are needed in the UK.
Supplies that are required include:
- Ventilators (invasive ICU)
- Ventilators (non-invasive)
- Disposable masks (FFP2, FFP3, Surgical Type IIR)
- Gloves (nitrile, latex, vinyl and specialist gloves. Small, medium, large sizes)
- Eye Protection (face visors/goggles)
- Disposable aprons
- Gowns – Sterile, non-sterile, thumb-looped
- All hand disinfectants (Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics. Hygienic hand rub)
If you wish to make a donation please provide the following details and send to Mavis Yang at the email address below:
- Type of donation: (e.g. disposable masks FFP2)
- Volume of units:
- Product specifications:
Mavis Yang: firstname.lastname@example.org
The UK Business Partners are committed to supporting the recovery efforts both in China and the UK. We are confident that by standing together we can get through these challenging times.
Thank you for all your support!
BritCham, CBBC, CBI